Score an exclusive invite to meet a litter of gorgeous Guide Dog puppies this October.
Guide Dogs are looking for new Puppy Pals!
Show your suppawt by joining the Guide Dogs Puppy Pals program and score an exclusive invite for you and your family to attend the next VIP Puppy Pals Day event on Saturday 22 October 2022.
Join Guide Dogs for an outdoor puppy party and get involved in a range of puppy-themed activities, including:
- a welcome “hot dog” sausage sizzle brunch
- a real-life puppy training class
- puppy pats and photos
- a Guide Dogs-in-training demonstration.
Enjoy seeing the difference your incredible support makes to so many Queenslanders living with blindness or low vision.
So what is a Puppy Pal?
A Puppy Pal helps sponsor the journey of a litter of promising puppies as they work to become Guide Dogs, by helping fund:
- training and enrichment equipment
- maintenance of our kennel facilities
- veterinary costs
- expert dog training staff.
As a Puppy Pal, you will be part of a community of supporters and dog lovers all following the journey of a litter of promising pups.
Did you know…?
It takes over two years and costs more than $50,000 to raise, train and transform playful pups into brilliant Guide Dogs. This journey is only made possible by the support of people like you. Your
small, regular, monthly gift can go a long way in changing someone’s life.
What you get as a Puppy Pal
By joining the Puppy Pals program, you give puppies the best possible start on their journey to becoming Guide Dogs.
As a Puppy Pal you also get all kinds of exclusive offers and opportunities like:
- a welcome pack with photos of the puppies you are supporting and some paw-fectly cute gifts
- a copy of your litter’s birth certificate
- regular pup-dates on your litter’s progress
- access to members’ only online content; and
- an exclusive Puppy Pals only event to meet our pups each year.
Guide Dogs’ new recruits have big paws to fill but they can’t do it without you!
Give a gift with purpose!
Puppy Pal membership is also the paw-fect gift for a family to teach children the power of giving in a really practical way, where kids get to see for themselves how their support helps transform playful puppies to dogs with important jobs.
Give a gift with real meaning that helps bring freedom and independence to a Queenslander living with blindness or low vision in our community.