Please note – The Bite Markets CLOSED PERMANENTLY in November 2023.
BITE Markets is a flavour packed new foodie market set to launch on the 1st March 2019 in what will be a dedicated North Brisbane Food Market Venue. Bite Markets will showcase the Moreton Bay Region’s best produce and bring together some of Brisbane’s most loved flavour makers with almost 60 stalls to feast upon and enjoy.
Local artisans will also feature at the market which is equally exciting for a local creative community that deserves to be celebrated.
Why we already love BITE Markets
Northside Brisbane has had other smaller food truck assemblies and food-focussed one-off off events but never experienced a dedicated northside suburban food market. After the success of the inaugural Moreton Bay Food and Wine Festival, it is clear that the Moreton Bay Region is a food destination waiting to happen!
Open to the community every Friday and Saturday evening; the markets will be a place for locals and visitors to gather and feast.
We think it is these sorts of local destinations that really make a difference to the culture of a community and so it is not surprising there is such a buzz around this launch. A call out for stallholders echoed this excitement with an overwhelming response from local flavour makers.
- Mitte Berlin Street Food Imagine delicious Bratwurst, Kransky, freshly baked pretzels and other German-inspired food
- Don Quijote Paella and Tapas (Spanish) Different varieties of paella, empanadas (baked and deep fried), Chilean style loaded fries, Spanish Chorizo rolls as well as gourmet popsicles and a chocolate fountain for dessert
- September 18 (The popular North Lakes restaurant) Vegan and vegetarian food with a Malaysian/Chinese Flair
- Zoe’s Brownies Her chocolate Malteser topped brownie bites are amazing!
- Come on Mate! Gourmet Japanese You must try their signature Karaage Chicken (gluten-free!)
- Fresh Gozleme A traditional Turkish pastry or dough filled with fresh ingredients and then cooked on a hot plate YUM!!!
- Tibetan Momo Café Tibetan inspired food- momo means dumplings so expect some tasty pockets of goodness and a range of other vegetarian and non-vegetarian delicacies.
- Mr Bunz Steamed Bao buns filled with amazing flavours but also other incredible tastes like flatbreads and Indonesian chicken.
- Romantica Restaurant (Italian) Their organic woodfired pizzas are going to be a popular choice for families!
- Donut Kitchen Incredible donut creations with decadent fillings with gluten-free options
- Mister Churros Spanish donuts, soft inside, crispy and sugary outside, there is much to love about a Churro
- Iced Tea Man Savour iced teas served in refillable mason jars – the flavour we are looking forward to trying is their Mojito and Vintage Lemon Iced Tea!
- Mini Dutch Pancakes Poffertjes Favourite flavour topper Nutella & fresh banana
- Nude Juice Local produce in delicious smoothie combinations and local fresh fruit and vegetable bowls
- Mocktail Madness Mocktails crafted with molecular mixology featuring local fresh produce
- And more to be announced!
Where will BITE Markets be held?
BITE Markets at North Harbour will be located on Nolan Drive in Morayfield – take Exit 150 off the Bruce Highway, just 12 minutes from North Lakes.
BITE is a custom designed fully fenced dining precinct, with dedicated parking for more than 600 cars. The original development application included a children’s area and we will let you know as we find out more about this in addition to any entertainment offerings.
When are BITE Markets happening?
BITE Markets will be launching in on the 1st March 2019
BITE Markets will be open every Friday and Saturday from 4 pm to 10 pm
$3 entry per adult, with children 12 years and under, free of charge
Nothing at the markets will be priced at over $15 (per single purchase) making this a very affordable dining option for Brisbane families.
Stay up to date https://www.bitemarkets.com.au/