The Caboolture Pool & Fitness Centre is a beautiful health and leisure centre which serves the Caboolture community and surrounding areas. This centre is staffed by a team of highly qualified professionals who are committed to delivering the highest level of customer service! With two pools, a toddler play area, a gym and more, this is the perfect place for the whole family to enjoy.
Learn to Swim at Caboolture Pool and Fitness Centre
Caboolture Pool & Fitness Centre offers a great learn to swim program which involves:
• The new GOswim program – we have partnered with Swimming Australia!
• Splish Splash Aqua Playgroup for babies 6 months and under
• Swimming lessons starting from 6 months of age
• Group classes which run for 30 minutes
• GOswim academy lessons run for 60 minutes
• Private lessons are available
• Adult Swimming lessons are also available
Swimming Australia and Belgravia Leisure have partnered to develop and deliver a new and effective swimming and water safety program focusing on contemporary experiential and activity-based learning, encouraging and supporting students to explore pathways into competitive and recreational lap swimming. Implementation of this high-quality, activity-based educational program is designed to better integrate student learning outcomes into real-world settings, offering students the opportunity to:
• Gain maximum participation and practice time in activities that encourage, mentor and support the learning process where they are active for most of the lesson
• Be empowered to think, discuss and decide through experiential-based learning where mentoring, guidance and challenge encourages them to use and enhance their knowledge, skill and understanding
• Learn and understand essential components of personal survival and water safety elements while concurrently in addition to the development of establishing strong and effective swimming technique
• Be supported by professional, qualified teachers as they progress through the curriculum.
The Learn to swim journey is powered by innovative technology: the Splash app and digital platform. It is designed to improve communication and interaction between swim school, parent and swimmer. Key technology features of Splash include swimmer notifications on achieving skills and milestones, digital awards, video messaging from the Australian Dolphin Swim team and chat functionality. Together our goal is to put the fun back into learning to swim and keep swimmers loving our sport for longer.
Facilities at Caboolture Pool and Fitness Centre
Caboolture Pool & Fitness Centre has a range of features available to members and casual visitors.
• An outdoor 50m Olympic pool (heated)
• An indoor heated programs pool
• A shaded children’s wading pool
• A shaded BBQ area
• A half basketball court
• Comprehensive fitness facilities with inclusive fitness equipment, suitable for people with disability or mobility restrictions
• A food & beverage kiosk
• A swimwear & accessories kiosk
Services available at Caboolture Pool
Caboolture Pool & Fitness Centre as a number of programs and services available to all members of the community.
• Learn to Swim programs for babies, children, and adults
• School swimming programs
• Water smart programs (run over holidays)
• Fast track programs (run over holidays)
• Access & inclusion swimming lessons
• Aqua aerobics
• Squad training
• Casual swimming
• Group fitness classes
• PT sessions
• Birthday/pool parties
Special Needs Facilities
Caboolture Pool & Fitness Centre has been designed to be accessible to all people of all abilities. This centre offers accessible changerooms equipped with a shower, sink, toilet and seat. This centre also has a sling hoist to assist individuals when moving from their wheelchairs into the water wheelchair which is available for use. The indoor program’s pool has a ramp that leads into the pool, and the 50m pool has a hoist chair, as well as stairs with a handrail. The gym is fitted with an array of equipment designed for individuals in wheelchairs. The friendly staff at Caboolture Pool & Fitness Centre are always available to assist when necessary.
Visiting Caboolture Pool and Fitness Centre
Caboolture Pool & Fitness Centre has so much to offer every member of the community. It has something for the whole family! From swimming lessons to fitness classes, to parties, this centre has it all! The friendly and highly qualified staff are always available to assist with any questions and concerns and enjoy making the facility the place to be!
What guests have to say about Caboolture Pool and Fitness Centre
“Just want to say a HUGE thank you to Bella, for sorting any problems out so quickly and being an approachable, no BS woman! and can’t recommend swim instructors Miss Phillipa and Miss Bron highly enough, such caring, PATIENT and understanding women doing an amazing job teaching the kids to swim! you are all worth your weight in gold! ? ”
“Awesome movie night guys..Couldn’t believe how many came and Enjoyed it…You made it Affordable for families to come. .And the kids were busy all night with so much to do and very well behaved..Big shout to the Staff and the LIFE Guards..They stood and watched all those people in the pool for Hours..Pat yourselves on the back. Best Venue I have been to in years”
Caboolture Pool and Fitness Centre is located at 198 King Street, Caboolture
To find out more about this centre, please visit the Caboolture Pool and Fitness Centre website.