Brisbane Kids can now offer you great deals on Brisbane, Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast theme parks, zoos and attractions! Click the link for the area you wish to visit for great deals and also check our seasonal digital magazine for more local discount vouchers.
Discounts Vouchers in Brisbane
You will find discounted tickets to zoos and deals for all sorts of family experiences from theme parks to high ropes courses and more. Some of the current deals include:
- Cheap tickets to Dreamworld, White Waterworld and Skypoint in a combined package.
- Discount tickets to the Brisbane Wheel
- Deals for Australia Zoo
- Hot air ballooning
- And a variety of other discount vouchers
Discount vouchers for school holidays
You find regularly updated local discount vouchers in our Brisbane Kids Holiday Guide here
Discount Vouchers for Brisbane and beyond
Experience Oz is precisely what it sounds like: all about experiences across Australia. Their deals change regularly, and if you travel within Australia, you are covered.
If you discover a better deal than we can offer please let us know so that we can find a way to hook up all families in Brisbane with the best discounts and save them money so they can do more with their kids. Access their discounts here
Tips for getting more discounts in Brisbane
- Always check online before you go (obviously, that is why you are here). Check Experienceoz as highlighted above and other usual suspects like Red Balloon and Groupon.
- Look for annual passes and do the maths. This applies especially to Gold Coast theme parks and Brisbane Zoos. If you plan to visit more than once, you may be better off forgoing the single discount tickets and purchasing an annual pass. In the case of Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary, their annual pass also provides other opportunities like discounts in their gift shops.
- Use an anonymous search on your browser for deals, especially on bigger coupon sites. You should also search as you normally would. Still, by combining it with an incognito search, you can rest assured you aren’t paying more just because of your location or cookies indicating your buying behaviour. This tricky also applies to looking for hotel accommodation, flights and holiday packages.
- Check the brochure stands at local hotels, visitor centres and airports. Often there are visitor guides or activity brochures that contain coupons.
- Register for ShopBack and Cashback. Even if you can’t save money on your purchase of activities, you might get a dollar kick back into your account. This is where I have seen some of the biggest rewards, especially on holiday activities and accommodation.
- Put the extension “honey” on your browser to see if they can make the purchase any cheaper for you.
- Check to see if any of your automotive or insurance cards or industry cards offer discounts (RACQ, HIA, NRMA etc)
- Look for deals on places like Oz bargains
- If it is your birthday, then look for places that offer free birthday deals
- Look for influencer deals online by searching for hashtags used by activity providers (as example, searching for #dreamworld)
Hey there! Just a quick heads up that some of the links on this website may be affiliate links, which means I might earn a small commission if you purchase something through those links. But don’t worry, I only recommend products or services that I use and love! Thanks for supporting my site.