Dayboro Pool & Gym is a community orientated facility and is located in Dayboro Village. This centre is home to a 6 lane 25m pool and offers a range of programs and services to its community. Along with this, there is a gym available for use as well! There really is something for the whole family here at Dayboro Pool & Gym!
Learn to Swim at Dayboro Pool & Gym
Dayboro Pool & Gym offers a great learn to swim program which involves:
• The new GOswim program – we have partnered with Swimming Australia!
• Splish Splash Aqua Playgroup for babies 6 moths and under
• Swimming lessons starting from 6 months of age
• Group classes which run for 30 minutes
• GOswim academy lessons run for 60 minutes
• Private lessons are available
• Adult Swimming lessons are also available
Swimming Australia and Belgravia Leisure have partnered to develop and deliver a new and effective swimming and water safety program focusing on contemporary experiential and activity-based learning, encouraging and supporting students to explore pathways into competitive and recreational lap swimming. Implementation of this high-quality, activity-based educational program is designed to better integrate student learning outcomes into real-world settings, offering students the opportunity to:
• Gain maximum participation and practice time in activities that encourage, mentor and support the learning process where they are active for most of the lesson
• Be empowered to think, discuss and decide through experiential-based learning where mentoring, guidance and challenge encourages them to use and enhance their knowledge, skill and understanding
• Learn and understand essential components of personal survival and water safety elements while concurrently in addition to development of establishing strong and effective swimming technique
• Be supported by professional, qualified teachers as they progress through the curriculum.
The Learn to swim journey is powered by innovative technology: the Splash app and digital platform. It is designed to improve communication and interaction between swim school, parent and swimmer. Key technology features of Splash include swimmer notifications on achieving skills and milestones, digital awards, video messaging from the Australian Dolphin Swim team and chat functionality. Together our goal is to put the fun back into learning to swim and keep swimmers loving our sport for longer.
Facilities at Dayboro Pool & Gym
Dayboro Pool & Gym has a number of great features available to all members and casual visitors.
• A 6 lane, 25m outdoor pool (heated)
• A shaded wading pool
• Free BBQ facilities
• Shaded grassed & paved areas
• A food & beverage kiosk
• An inflatable obstacle course for hire
• A fully air-conditioned gym
• Change rooms
Dayboro Pool & Gym also offers a range of amazing services and programs for everyone to enjoy!
• Learn to Swim programs for babies, children, and adults
• School swimming programs • Water smart programs (run over holidays)
• Aqua aerobics
• Adult SwimFit classes
• Casual swimming
• Group fitness classes
• PT sessions
• Birthday/pool parties
• Aquatic fun days
Special Needs Facilities
The Dayboro Pool & Gym has been designed to be accessible by all individuals of all abilities. This facility features a hoist chair to assist with lowering patron into the pool, and lifting them out of the pool. There are disabled parking spaces out the front of the centre, as well as accessible change rooms. The staff at this centre are happy to assist where needed.
Visiting Dayboro Pool & Gym
Dayboro Pool & Gym is the perfect place to take the whole family! Whether it be for swimming lessons, a day out on the weekend or a birthday party, Dayboro is the place to go. The friendly staff are always happy to assist with any questions or queries and love meeting all the new people who come to the centre.
What guests have to say about Dayboro Pool & Gym
“My 6yo son and 3yo daughter learn to swim with Amy as their instructor and I’m simply so grateful for not only Amy but the whole team at Dayboro pool. My son had no confidence for a long time and would spend most of the lesson crying and wanting to get out of the water. Amy turned that right around and now he tries everything she asks him to – his swimming and confidence have improved so much this season! Amy and the manager Nik have such a kind, loving, and patient manner with all the children.”
“I have 2 kids attending swimming lessons at Dayboro Pool. My 7 year old has come leaps and bounds with his swimming since starting. I also had a 6 year old who 6-8 weeks ago cried to get in the pool & lacked confidence. Amy has been fabulous with him. After 6 weeks of lessons he now has joined swimming club and is loving his swimming. All the team at the pool are friendly and so caring towards the kids. I highly recommend them for all swimming abilities…”
“Fabulous pool and great staff. Thank you again for another fabulous party yesterday afternoon.”
Dayboro Pool & Gym is located on the Cnr Mt Mee Road & Williams Street, Dayboro
To find out more about this centre, please visit the Dayboro Pool & Gym website.