Private Medical Telehealth offers private and personalised online doctor and after hours doctor services for $69 every day for all age groups, including children and adults. Their services are available 7 days a week, including during the day, after hours, weekends and even public holidays across Australia. Online doctor and after hours appointments can be booked online or booked over the phone on 135 001 with their friendly and dedicated medical administration team.
Online After Hours Doctor | Available 7 Days a Week across Australia
Whether you or a family member experience an unexpected cold, a sudden fever, a minor injury, a lingering health concern, or you are away on holiday and need a doctor, the requirement for a doctor and after hours doctor outside of regular hours can arise frequently.
This is the moment when the ease of scheduling an online doctor’s appointment, especially during after hours, can be of assistance.
Private Medical Telehealth Services Available For All Age Groups, 7 Days A Week
Private Medical Telehealth offers private and personalised online doctor and online after hours doctor telehealth services catering to individuals of all age groups including children and adults.
Their services are available 7 days a week, including during the day, after hours, weekends, and even public holidays.
15 minute online doctor and after hours doctor private medical telehealth consults with Private Medical Telehealth are $69 every day, Australia wide.
Private Medical Telehealth’s online doctor and after hours doctor services include:
- Acting as your online doctor or online after hours doctor
- Dial-in ASAP online doctor services for urgent asap medical care but non-emergency medical appointments
- Health and wellness online doctor services
- Chronic care online doctor services
- Mental health online doctor service
- Online prescriptions – new e-prescriptions and e-prescription refills for medications
- Online medical certificates
- Online referrals to other medical practitioners or medical specialists
Their doctors are highly qualified Australian registered online doctors who are experienced at delivering online medical care through telehealth technologies.
The Benefits Of Booking An Online Doctor or After Hours Doctor Via Telehealth
Some of the benefits of booking an online doctor and after hours doctor telehealth appointment with Private Medical Telehealth include:
- Accessibility – You can access their online doctor and after hours doctor care from any Australia-wide location without the need to travel to a physical clinic or an ER department. Private Medical Telehealth appointments are easy to book online, or you can contact their dedicated medical administration team on 135 001 to book an appointment over the phone.
- Convenience – You can schedule a telehealth appointment on a day and time that fits into your family’s schedule, including during the day, evenings, weekends and even public holidays.
- Reduced appointment wait times – Online doctor appointments often involve shorter wait times compared to in-person doctor visits, ensuring quick access to medical advice.
- ASAP medical care – For non emergency but ASAP care, medical care needs, or after hours medical needs, you and your family can receive prompt medical attention without waiting for a traditional medical clinic to open or spending hours in a local emergency department.
- Online referrals to medical specialists – If deemed necessary by the doctor, an online doctor can provide referrals to other medical specialists.
- Online prescriptions (e-prescriptions) – If deemed necessary by the doctor, new e-prescriptions and e-prescription refills can be issued by the online doctor.
- Follow up medical care – Telehealth can be used for regular follow up doctor consultations, monitoring of chronic conditions, and prescription refills.
- Privacy and comfort – You may not feel comfortable discussing all medical needs with an in-person GP. In an online doctor’s appointment, you can openly discuss your own or your family’s health concerns in a private and comfortable environment. Their appointments can be kept entirely separate from government, insurance, and other health providers to ensure complete privacy.
Overall, online doctor and online after hours doctor telehealth appointments with Private Medical Telehealth provide a personalised, versatile and accessible means of obtaining non-emergency medical care when and where you need it.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does a Private Medical Telehealth online doctor and after hours doctor appointment cost? 15-minute online doctor and after hours doctor private medical telehealth consults are priced at $69 every day Australia wide.
If I utilise Private Medical Telehealth services, am I entitled to a Medicare rebate? Private Medical Telehealth are a private telehealth service and payment will be required prior to your online consultation with one of their doctors, however some consultation types do attract Medicare rebates, and if you have one of these appointments, they will be able to process a rebate through Medicare for you.
Bulk billed services are not available through this service, and currently most Medicare items are not available via telehealth, however exceptions do apply for:
- Babies under 12 months of age
- People requiring GP advice on Mental Health Care Plans, smoking cessation some reproductive health enquiries
- Anyone who has COVID and/or needs to be assessed for COVID antiviral medication
How do I book an online doctor or after hours doctor’s appointment for myself or a family member? Private Medical Telehealth appointments are easy to book online, or you can book your appointment over the phone by contacting their dedicated medical administration team on 135 001.
How do I participate in a telehealth appointment? Do I need technical skills? Connecting with a Private Medical Telehealth online doctor or after hours doctor is easy. You do not need fancy technical skills. All you need to do is click a link sent to you via SMS or email to connect with your online doctor or after hours doctor via a smart phone, tablet or computer that has a camera and microphone.
When and where are Private Medical Telehealth services available? Private Medical online doctor and after hours doctor services are available 7 days a week including during the day, after hours, weekends, and even public holidays across Australia.
What age groups do Private Medical Telehealth doctors see? Private Medical Telehealth offers private and personalised online doctor and online after hours doctor telehealth services catering to individuals of all age groups, including both children and adults.
To find out more, or to book an appointment, please visit the Private Medical Telehealth website.