Based on Brisbane’s Northside, the Chermside Pool is a large public pool complex that caters for anyone looking to cool off this summer. Not only does this complex feature a 25 metre heated outdoor lap pool, it has an awesome water park offering a day’s entertainment for less than a ticket to the cinema. The water park has 6 waterslides and a lagoon play area, featuring kids’ slides, water mushrooms, drop buckets and bubblers—something for all ages. The programs pool is great for those in need of some quiet exercise or warm water for the bub. The complex offers lots of shaded areas with tables and chairs and a cafe! A full day of fun and aquatic activities for the whole family to swim, slide, splash and tire your Brisbane Kids out.
Facilities at Chermside Pool
- 25 metre, 8 lane heated outdoor pool
- 16 metre, heated indoor programs pool
- More than 200 metres of twisty slides, with shot guns, double-person tube and the Flume of Doom
- Children’s water park with lagoon, slides, mushrooms, drop buckets and bubblers for under 6 years
- Jumping platform and lily pad rope obstacle
- Shaded areas with tables and chairs
- Learn To Swim
- Aqua Aerobics
- Available for birthday parties and large bookings
- Disabled Access/Facilities
Where you can find the Chermside Pool
Chermside Pool is located at 375 Hamilton Road, Chermside.
For more information regarding Chermside Pool, including opening times and admission prices, please visit https://www.brisbane.qld.gov.au/things-to-see-and-do/outdoor-activities/council-pools/chermside-pool
All images provided by Chermside Aquatic Centre
Kidspace Playground is an awesome Brisbane park to visit if you are in the Chermside area. We also love Downfall Creek Conservation Centre in nearby McDowall, which features a playground, bush trails and a great environmental centre.